Sunday, November 7, 2010

Un dulce sabor de Fotos!

I was day dreaming and browsing about some Sevilla websites (including the Universidad de Sevilla website) today and I found some amazing little photo treats that I just fell in love with!!  I'll save you the multiple paragraphs of information I found out about them.  I figured you wouldn't be as giddy as I was to learn about Moorish built towers.

I figured I'de start out with a map of spain.  This shows the different regions (like states) of Spain.  Sevilla is a red dot located just NW of the A in Andalucia.
 El Torre de Oro (The Tower of Gold)

 Flamanco dancers.  Flamanco culture originated in Andalusia.  Seville is the Capital of Andalusia.  I hope to learn it while I'm there!
 The Guadalquivir River.
 An aerial shot of the ciudad bonita.
 Dude. Ya-umm.
 I looked for information on this picture or where it could possibly be.  The only thing I can assume is that it feeds into the Guadalquivir.
 The Universidad de Sevilla, where I will be attending.
St. Carmona Church.

José Antonio Domínguez Banderas.  Andalusian Native.  Eye candy.  Just for funzies.


Porque Dios me amó primero
1 Juan 4:19

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment